Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pizza Night in Marlborough

Despite an allergy to gluten, which I am really careful with,
my will power was no match to the baked goods and various
other deliciousness that surrounded me in Connecticut.
I tried to resist, tried walking away... but people,
there were MINT BROWNIES, sugar cookies, NUTTER BUTTERS
(you can't even get them in Canada!!) dressed as Santa.
There were ROLO cookies, chocolate dipped Pretzels.
I must say, I paid my dues for abusing my bodys intolerance.
And I did slow down after that, but then Pizza night came along.
I DID indulge and have two peices of this baby.
I wish I could describe the taste. I can't so I won't start to try.
It was by far the best pizza I've ever eaten.
Call me weak, but this one .... you couldn't have
said no either.

Melt in your mouth goodness.

This is the uncooked version of a broc/shroom number.

GraGra enjoying hers.

Funny.... Landon talking? Weird! haha. He's a funny funny kid.

Little Adz ... all grown up!

And Dave

No comments: