Monday, January 19, 2009

Livin' the Alberta Dream

So folks, here it is .... the bathrooms I have to use when working in Pit 3.
Its such a fun game to try and guess which door opens to the least gross facility.
Which door today will have the least amount of frozen pee on the seats.
I wonder which bathroom door will shut today?
Which stall will have toilet paper that hasn't gotten wet and is now frozen?
Hmmmm....
Einney Meanny Minney Mo .....

Ahhhh. Door # 3. Door doesn't shut, But its the cleanest.
(and I've devised a clever little toilet seat cover .... desperate times ... )

Yuppers! Thats my bathroom !
I've mentioned the state of our only choice of 'ladies rooms' ( I use the term lightly)
to the appropriate authority, and they've been cleaned since this photo.
Now, they are passable with caution.

I'm just living the Alberta dream folks, livin' the dream!

Cheers.
L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leanne that is so disgusting!!!!!!!!!