Monday, February 9, 2009

A Night of Wii

Got to spend Saturday night with the kiddos.
They kicked my butt in bowling
I have so much video. I have to think about putting it up because
I look pre-tty ridiculous ...
Graceful, I'm not.
Oh. And in an attempt to not feel like a total bum, I switched my
trademark Lululemon ensemble, ponytail and headband for a cute little
casual teeshirt dress, sliver funky tights and my Uggs. (I actually washed/blowdried/straightened my hair) (I actually put real makeup on -
not just the basics)
So there I was bowling in a sweet little outfit. The boy was taking pictures and video
the entire time and MOST of the pictures are unshowable. Very unflattering angles.
But the video, I think I'm going to sacrifice my pride and post it.
Just give me a day or so to get up the courage ....
It will give me joy to just make you laugh. (even though my self esteem hangs delicately in the balance ... )

No comments: