Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tee Dot

I took a few snap shots from my day out.

This is how low the plane is over my hotel.

No, its not about to crash into my accomodations, but thats how close the planes come to my head. V. loud!

We had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe at the Sky Dome. We watched the Jays practice for their game tonight. It was such a cool experience.
The restaurant was closed for a private function, but we charmed our way in!

Ramona, everytime I hear his name, I think of you! Had to take the pic!
Ashley, you know I couldn't leave without this one!

Or this one!

I can be such a cheesy tourist sometimes, but really, who cares? I'll forget this image if I didn't take the picture and at the time, I thought the skyline was pretty neat. Which it is, but my little camera doesn't do it justice.

And..... SUPRISE. I got a picture of the tower.
My rooooom! Two Queen beds! I even get a choice! Isn't it pretty?

View from my room: Not so pretty.

No comments: