Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fun News

I was promoted to Head Volunteer at the Mustard Seed on Sunday Night.

(which means they took the bossiest volunteer and gave them a title) jk

I'll be responsible now for assigning volunteers to their tasks and giving tours so the new groups know what they are doing. Sundays are the days most groups, like churches or life groups, come to do shifts. Alot of churches come once a month or so, but the new ones have to be shown around and that will largely be my job and making sure everyone is settling in and noones bothering them.

I was pretty excited about that news, being bossy and working at the Seed. Two of my favorite things rolled into one!

Thats all. Just wanted you to know.

L.

1 comment:

Mark said...

hmmm,
I know some other people that are bossy...