Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A tear (pronounced tier, not tare) escaped

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg-3ZJcbfJY

Theres a tv show called Glee. I don't know what its about other than singing, as I am pop-culturely challenged this past year or so. But I was checking out YouTube vids tonight and its actually really good singing.

So as YouTube has it, it gives you all kinds of other 'related' vids to watch. I happened to click on this one and was crying laughing by the end. Not even the end. The middle. It reminded me so much of us in the summer the first year we had that big honkin' video camera and we made movies and recorded whatever we could.

And these boys definitely reminded me of Mark, Stephen, and Timothy. Except I wondered periodically if these boys were high and I wondered frequently how embarassed they're going to be in 10 years.

Enjoy. This made my day!

Peace, Love and Happiness y'all!

LeeLeeMac

No comments: