Monday, November 8, 2010

Ran-Dom

So I had this thought today as I remembered something I did yesterday that was really dumb (surprised??) and how I somehow missed "getting in trouble" for it. Like missed getting in trouble in a really bizarre and random way. (I'm 35, I don't really get in trouble anymore ) And I, for the first time in my life thought about my guardian angel and what must he/she look like?? Is he/she cute and chubby? Does he/she have dark hair like me? And the only image that came to mind was of an exhausted, worn out, giant bags under HER eyes, gray haired angel with toned legs and arms from running so much!
I'm sure she feels like the one below, first thing in the morning, all smiley and looking forward to the day with this beautiful verse to guide her ....


But by noon .... this is how she feels ... ready for bed!

Another random thought from a bored, and over-active imagination.

Cheers yo!

LeeLeeMac

oh p.s. - I did something sooo soooo stooopid last week and literally promised God that if He let me off with this one, I'd never do anything so dumb again (can't believe still that I did what I did) and He took care of it in such an extreme way that I had to kind of sit down, breathe a deep sigh of relief, and I turbo realized that He's got me! I love it!!

oh p.p.s - be REALLY REALLY careful and check the name in the "to" box of your email before you send off your message ... just sayin' ....

K. For Real - Cheers!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

here is my new domain:

takethissoul.blogspot.com

miss you!!
xoxo