Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wash Your Hair Tomorrow

thats what my boss yelled out the window as he drove by me at the end of the day.

this would be a follow up to this mornings "(insert choice swear word here) leanne, did you even brush your hair this morning?"

my reply: "nope".

pls note: hair was curly, on its third day and literally looked like i just rolled out of bed. (which, quite frankly, i had a mere 35 minutes ago) my face was fine, had lots of make up as per usual, my clothes were normal. but my hair. oh my hair. it was terrible.

beautiful thing is i don't really care but to spare everyone around the true level of despair and dismay of my rats nest, i pulled it back into a bun on top of my head and it still looked rats nest-y but not as horrendous as earlier.

bossman made his late-in-the-day comment as a joke.

i think.

he was smiiling when he said it.

i tend to find bosses that make comments about my hair.

i wonder why that is. i find it part funny and part turbo annoying.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh leanne... this is hilarious.
Some mornings are like that for me too, lol!