Friday, March 20, 2009

Lavishly Loved

Really quickly as I am on a real tight time constraint here. But really want you guys to see these pictures.
I am staying at Ray and Dee's for the rest of the week.
(can't say enough about them)
and Uncle Lloyd and Auntie took us out for dinner at Swiss Chalet.
Their daughter Mora was there as well.
I had such an amazing time. Mora made me sit in the middle so they could all talk to me. !
I sat across from Auntie and was blown away by how much her and Grandma look alike.
Their hands are the same. Their fingernails even are identical.
Both her and Uncle Lloyd's senses of humor (sense of humors??) are fully intact.
Words can't even express how priviledged I felt to be with them and how loved and
welcome they made me feel.

Mora (beside me obvs). We are the same people. Its so bizarre.
Its the first time I've seen myself in another relative.
We really hit it off.

Thats all for now. Just wanted everyone to see these pictures.
Calgary is such a fab-u-lous city. And I totally want to move here.
Ray is so connected its crazy ! He's making some phone calls for me today while I drop my cv's off at business (corporations ! ) where he is personal friends with the VP.
It may help. It may not! But here goes !
Ciao!
L.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Auntie is so adorable- Grandma's twin!!
You look like you are in good hands!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Aww they're so cute! Auntie really does look identical to Grandma!

Have Fun L!
xoxo