Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meli Melo

A little visit to the West Ed Mall again. It was almost empty!
But fun anyway - just cruising around!

Love this! It was in the food court at a place called Opa.
(the imposters! ha)

For various reasons, I've deleted my facebook account and this is the page that appears on the final step ... I found it so amusing that I had to take a picture of it!

This is The First Alliance Church that Ray is a pastor at.
It looks like a high school doesn't it??

And ... I officially know what addiction is. Officially. Addicted.
(please read final destination on GPS)

Handley wanted to come with me!

Did you figure out the title of the post yet?
(Its Bits n Bites in French ....)
You know .... a little bit of this ... a little bit of that ....

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Facebook stinks, compared to what it used to be like. Love the church building! Is there really that much snow still?

skinnylickingood said...

I knew what it meant!!! I'm a big fan of the meli melo!! lol

Facebook WILL miss you. But we will be right here waiting for you when you finally decide to re-add us, friend requesting us with your head down and your tail between your legs ready to rejoin the mindless herd and dismiss all radical ideas of individuality and freedom of expression unless accompanied 'avec la' sidebar of lowest common denominator ads which are no more than thinly veiled sales pitches for sex, money, power and prestige.

Yes. Oh yes. We WILL be right here waiting, patiently.

ramonassister said...

Mo - there was about an 8 inch snow dump the night before. brutal!

Jody- I don't have to re-add ... When I feel like it I can just reactivate and you'll never know I'm back. I'll pop up when you least expect it. Like the creepy uncle you see in movies. He's been standing there the whole time watching you .... NOW how do you feel about FB?? haha.
But thanks for waiting patiently ! ha!