Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Handlyisms

He is obsessed with YouTube.
(who isn't, really??)
He's gone from looking at Monster Trucks, (Gwave Digga) to planes crashing, to Transformers to his newest: The Titanic.
So he's listening to this same 4:16 minute long video and the background is a mournful, slow, and tear enducing rendition of 'Nearer my God to Thee"
(remember in the movie when the ship is sinking, but the band plays on and thats the song)
Mom says "Is that Nearer my God to Thee?"
Handley says "Nanny, its NOT Jesus Loves Me, its Titanic."

And as I was packing to leave, I was giving Iris alot of my jewelry and trying on old earrings etc.
Hes looking at me quizzically, and says 'Does it hurt?', so what do I do but scream when I put the next one in .... He didn't even flinch. He's used to my foolishness by now.
But then he asked me "Why do you have pokes in your ears?"

No comments: