Monday, May 4, 2009

Room With a View

This is what I see when I look out my office window.

The mountains to my left

The skyline to my right. All I have to do is swivel in my chair to see both! I am amazed every single time I see the mountains. And every morning driving down Memorial coming up to Barlow the moutains just appear ... And every morning its like the first time I've ever seen them. Its kinda weird. Thats one benefit of my bad memory. (jk)

My view is nothing (even a drop in the bucket) compared to where Rachel used to work. OMeGawsh - its breathtaking. But I'm in an industrial park with no much else pretty around me - so I'm quite happy to have what I have!

Thats all. Kind of stuck for news these days. But wanted you all to see my view as I sit in my office with my space heater on. I'm just sayin'. Calgary weather kind of blows. Though I am really loving the no rain.

Later,
L.

No comments: