Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a Little Trip Down Memory Lane

Looking around my computer at old pictures has yielded many giggles - omgoodness so many memories.
Here we are at the airport waiting for Ashley (obviously) to return from Ukraine and had a sign made for her and we all (all 4 of us !!) signed it. She was mortified.

Dad and Barry chatting (just before they moved). Love this picture.

One of the funnest nights ! Juno's in Halifax in '06 -I joined the Gaetz's for the evening. My beautiful friend Liana! XO

Me, Liana and Lisa

Getting a picture with Patty

Cliff is saying something that's catching our attention.

Someone doesn't know how to use my camera ..... so we're readjusting .....

Ahhhhh ... Patty surrounded by his women.

BE STILL MY HEART ....

Look for more reruns ..... you never know when the mood will strike me.
Cheers,
L.

No comments: