Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memory Lane is Long

My Sandra. How I love you. How I miss you. How I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks. You now look completely different than this. I hope I recognize you ....

Sisters. Love you more than words can say. Mo, Ash, Me, Heid.
Cottage PEI summer 2004? I think.

Christmas Party I organized using Leah's house. Thanks Leah! Someday you can come to a party I've organized at my own house. Andrew, Mark, Me. Me - completely unaware this was a "be as weird as possible" pose.

Flying with Dad in YKY. Sunglasses courtesy of The Auld's Cove Big Stop. $20.00. Wore them for about two years !!!! Ugly as heck but they worked.

Family hike in Prospect Bay. Pre Heidi Kenneth days. Sort of.
Heidi, me, Ken, Leah, Mark, Jonah.

Thats all for tonight. Laundry needs tending to. As does my REM.
xo
L.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh my God!!! I have this picture of us up on my wall :) Too many years ago - we need some new ones. 19 days, my dear. xoox