Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ahhhh ... Nearing the Weeks End

Thursday Night.
Its Wing Night at the Moustache in Halifax. Wing Night at Boondocks in NE Calgary where they have 40 flavours of hotwings. Ketchup. All Dressed. Cotton Candy (gag). It's Wing Night all across North America. How did that even originate? I'm gonna google it.

Thursday Night.
One last night of worrying about work. One last night of deciding what you're going to wear tomorrow because you'll wake up too late in the morning to make rational decisions.

Thursday Night.
Great TV night. If you watch TV. We don't have digital cable at my house and I don't know the channels and I'm a cable snob apparently. I hate flipping through to find the shows I want. Besides The Office isn't the same without Adam. I know we broke up a long time ago now, but when I hear that intro, it takes me back to The Bay and the show doesn't have the same weight it used to. And I've missed too much of the other shows to watch them intelligently (intelligently = oxymoron ).

The best thing about Thursday Night? That its Thursday night. Tomorrow's Friday. Jean day. Drinks After Work day. Been Slackin' Off Since Noon day. Take Off Early day. Everyone Laughs a Little Louder day. Gym Not Busy and Smelly day. Its a good day.

ITS PRETTY MUCH MY FAVORITE ! Though Saturday kicks ass too. And theres something magical about a Sunday morning, calm, drinking coffee, eating omeletes that took an hour to make, planning your lazy afternoon ... And Monday was created to make us appreciate Thursday... Friday .... Saturday ... and the cycle continues.

Having said that .... Happy Friday Everyone !

I'm Peacing Out Yo'

L.

No comments: