Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On a Lighter Note

I'm stuck for positive blogging material, so I've decided to mix it up a bit with just silly stuff.

So below we have a guy who was out and about on the town the other night dressed as Buzz Lightyear. The gentlemen who decided to be our company for the evening were impressed by his tatics at getting women to talk to him.


Life's circumstances have led to a mini-road trip with Julie to Edmonton on Monday, and after a few stops at Starbucks, Grande Pike Places in hand, we got our pics taken by a Wish sign. She joined and her wish was for whipped cream, as evidenced by her pointing to where the said whipped cream will stay!

My wish is that everyday was a holiday ....


We are posing by our rental car, aka the sewing machine. It sounded like we were serging when we left a red light or attempted to ascend a hill. Any hill. And the entire two days cost me .... $30. Company paid for gas, and the car was $108, she can claim 40% of it (she's claiming the rental as she was there on business) .... pretty sweet deal. It was a great trip with lots of laughs and seat dancing and signing to songs I didn't know and getting truckers to honk their horns. ( I know, I can't believe I haven't grown up yet either) But with that car, really, what else is there to do? Sunglasses and hats cover a multitude of sins and immaturities.


Creepy sign in West Ed Mall. The eyes look real. Pardon the Hooters sign, but I couldn't ask it to move.



Ahhhhh ..... Dreamworld .... I browsed, she bought.


Imagine had a staff party a couple of weeks ago and thought since I talk about them so much, I'd post a pic of my Banff/Canmore crew. Well, 2 of the 5. And the poor guy I told the story about last time isn't in the pic, I didn't want to expose him ....

Thats it.
Cheers,
LMM

3 comments:

Ramona said...

when I see pictures of you I miss you more! You are beautiful!! And so is Anthropologie :)

Anonymous said...

Whatttt????? YOU have Anthropologie???!!!??

Heidi

ramonassister said...

Thanks Mo! I miss you too, can't think about my family somedays cuz it hurts ...

Heid- West Ed Mall has it since May, its tucked away in the corner by the ice rink. What a wonderful world you enter through those doors. TOTALLY my style for houseware-y kind of stuff. Juuuust outside my price range, but someday it won't be! Another reason for you to come see me!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Lee