Friday, December 4, 2009

I Heart the Seed

The Seed had a Telethon as they do every year this time, being December and all ... And I recruited my newest little friend, Jessica, to come with me. She is new to Calgary from Ontario and is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She's giggly and real and open and so totally genuine. Her energy is so positive and everyone around her gets to feed of it. Its wonderful.


Our shift was from 1-4 which was a slow time with a bit of lounging around. Except for Darrel (seated, beside me) he was 'the fastest gun in the West'. We raced for the phone each time a line rang through and he always won.

Taking money from people. What I do best !

We raised over $229,000 which was just shy of our goal at $250,000. So thanks to all who donated, every little bit helped!

No comments: