Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Ya Gotta See


This amazing specimen of clothing belongs to a friend who excitedly texted me from Vancouver when she purchased it. I vaguely and flippantly said "oh, nice, can't wait to see it". It sat in her closet for about a month before I even remembered it again and it came out in the cashe of closet combining we did trying to figure out what I would wear to Ashley's wedding.
I still thought "well, I'll give it a try". Oh My Good-nass. It feels like magic on your body, it slips on and you half expect to look around a see a red carpet (instead you see the hairballs that have gathered on the floor since we last swept 6 hours ago (we're the two hairest girls we know, but both have dark hair and have to take equal blame) and flashing lights ... you honestly feel like a celebrity. I wanted to never take it off. Its too short for a) someone my age, and b) a wedding held in a Baptist Church but its definitely something ya gotta see. (so pardon the pose ... ;-)

No comments: