Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time Flies Part IV

I BOOKED MY FLIGHT HOMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!! FEB 16 1PM for 9 days.

But before then, I have to find another place to live. I AM a modern day gypsy. And I hate it, its unsettling and anxiety inducing.

And remember my tattoo goof? Well, I had to get it touched up Friday night, the purple was fading, a natural part of the healing process. of a brand new tat. I was so scared to go, as I hate conflict, but I knew I had to stand up for myself in this situation and not be bullied into something I didn't want. Since he wouldn't call me or own up to the error.

It turns out, I won't bore you with the details, my prayers worked and I was calm and kind, and since he's going to do my next tattoo, and I got amazing advice from my bosses daughter who knows (tattoo artist) personally and told me how to effectively get what I want .... the end result is:

HE'S GOING TO PAY FOR THE FIRST THREE SESSIONS OF LASERING!!!

Because his name is on the line and I'm the second mistake in 7 years, and because I came to him with a plethora of references citing his work, and him as a person, he is doing this for me.

I asked if he thought I was over-reacting and he told me he couldn't believe how mellow I was about it. And I had trouble getting through to him because Erin at the front never told him I called .... so from now on, I'll deal with him directly through email.

So its not going to take a long time to get it lasered. I'm only getting the "d" in dance lasered completely, and the "ance" will just get faded and he can work around that.

So very relieved. I had pretty intense anxiety attacks about this. ACK! A year of putting thought into this, and carefully researching my choices of artists, etc. To have a mistake made broke my heart, but he's fixing it.

So very, very, happy.

Next up is a cross with "Called to Love" written under it. Gee, pretty soon, I"ll have the entire NIV inked on me :-). Just kiddin' Dad and Mom! Don't worry, it'll be the KJV.... Still kidding.

And that concludes the "Time Flies"Series.

Cheers,

LLMac

No comments: