Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here We Go Again ....


(image by www.weheartit.com)

Picture has nothing to do with the post. I just thought it was hilarious.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I finally got the call for my job with ExxonMobil at the Kearl Lake Oil Sands Project. Its a two month contract, hopefully to be extended into something I can rely on. The industry is so fickle that thats all they can commit to at the moment (and I thought I had committment issues) so I'll take it.

I am so relieved and quietly happy; and really, really hope this time works out and I can finally achieve some of the financial goals I set out for myself in my 'step of faith' move from Halifax to here.

I'm praying for longevity in this job so if you feel so inclined, you can do the same :-).

No comments: