Monday, May 23, 2011

Wanna See Something Hilarious??


My almost-former company had professional shots taken of all the staff; which proved to be completely redundant seeing I'M LEAVINGGGGG! But anyway - I got my copy and it makes me giggle. First of all, how does my face look chubby after the hours I spent at the gym?? Secondly, I didn't even bother to iron my shirt that morning. I sit most of the day, so detail oriented ironing isn't generally a requirement. Guess I should've paid more attention. And thirdly, I answer the phones, why do they need my pic?

Oh well. None of my concern anymore.

3 comments:

Heidi @ Idlehide said...

well it's a gorgeous picture. you hot.
xo

ramonassister said...

thanks Heid. The whole time I felt like a fraud, because I knew I was leaving a couple of weeks but couldn't refuse the picture as they were 'mandatory'.

Ramona said...

its an awesome pic!!