Monday, May 9, 2011

My Core Belief

While this is the font I'll use on my next tatttoo - which will say "Called to Love - Eph 5:2", this is truly my core belief. Sometimes I think I am "special happy", you know when someone is mentally challenged and thinks on the level of a child. You may laugh, but I am fairly serious when I say that because while I seem to think that everyone should just be nice and love each other ..... noone else seems to think along those lines. (especially in my workplace - *sigh*)


You know, if we just loved a little more - the world would be a better place. Period.

Thats all.

LeeLeeM.

2 comments:

soniaw said...

what's the name of font?? pleaseee tell me

ramonassister said...

I've been searching for almost a year for it myself! I've got something close to it from hours of reseraching, but I don't have it on me. Email me at leeleemac@gmail.com and I'll send you what I've found. Its gorgeous, isn't it??

Leanne!