Thursday, March 29, 2012

Calgary to Halifax - Part 7 -Two If By Sea aka TIBS

Two if by Sea is a super cool coffee shop in Dartmouth, and now in Halifax on the waterfront. After the ship, we decided to grab a hot drink and get out of the cold Atlantic breeze.
Heres my handsome bro with his ... whatever crazy drink he gets. It could stand up and walk away on its own, its so strong. I took a sip and gagged. But he likes it so it none my biznaz.
His gorgeous wife holding a bag that says "Eat Butter". If anyone should listen to that statement, its her. Maybe then I wouldn't look like someone supersized me when I stand next to her.
Barry getting schooled on how that get that funky design on the top of the drink.
Han the Man with a cookie the size of his head. Look how thick that thing is! Betcha theres butter in that!
Aw. Matching father and son. Too cute for words. Mark's happy to be there. Really. He is.
Sisters in law chatting. Happy they're mine. xo
No words.

No comments: