Friday, May 25, 2012

Post Race Shenanigans

Post Race:
For a long-anticipated cheesecake at The Sweet Hereafter - our smiles hide our downtrodden hearts as it was Sunday and it was closed ... But Kenny adds levity by totally creeping ....

 Day After: (no shenanigans reported - we were too tired and sore)
We look better than we feel. H is stressed because she had a board exam the next day, I was just sore. All over sore. My feet. My hips. My knees. My shouders. I walked like an old lady. But we had a lovely day in downtown Halifax.

Holiday Monday lunch at The Argyle (their peanut chicken salad is recommended). The gal in the stripes had one of the largest diamonds rings I've seen on a person.

I won't tell you who this is. He'll be mad - well as mad as he ever gets ... The females of the group bullied him into this pose ...

No comments: