Friday, September 17, 2010

Good News at Last

Long time no blog and not due to lack of action! Its been a month (ish) since my last entry and instead of my usual long-winded posts consisting of a expansive span of time, I will break it up into individual pieces. Hopefully this will keep the rambling to a minimum.

I tend to personify the expression “She could talk a cat off a fish truck”.

So moving into the first adventure after Ash and Dave’s (most amazing wedding party ever) wedding:

I won’t give all the details because they are too well , detailed , and at this point in time, moot. But I was offered full time hours at my company.

I was over the moon.

It’d been a really tough week racked with indecision, anxiety and full on fear for my future. I am on probation for a month, meaning, Ì`m still with the temp agency. That month is up riiiight about now and as far as I can tell, they’re going to keep me.

Many prayers are being answered, thanks to those who kept me in their thoughts.

And I am absolutely loving it there. It certainly isn’t what I want to be doing, but it’s truly the most amazing place I’ve ever worked in my life.

Don’t get me started, I won’t stop.

Ask me sometime if you’re interested in how amazing my workplace is. I’ll tell you this part now: The office shuts down at 1 on Fridays, phones go to the answering machine and we’re free to go home … or hang around and have a bbq, or play pool, or foozball, or darts, or Wii …. Yup. It pretty much rocks my socks!!

No comments: