Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Little Sunday Diversion

So I was at the YMCA pool today. People Watching.

And I know theres a Bible verse somewhere about judging. You know the one "Judge not, lest ye be judged"or in the new cool slang Bible "Don't be hatin' less ya wanna be hated on, jerk". (is that an accurate representation?) Anyway, I was gentle in my judging, and repented immediately.

But I wondered as I sat in the hot tub, sadly and very knowingly stopping the tanning process that had begun a mere 2 hours prior (you aren't supposed to shower for a long time after tanning) if I was going to be like the woman beside me: chubby, wait, full on fat, old lady confidently sitting in her saggy one peice (not the only thing saggy) with oversize diamond earrings peeking out from the rubber strap of her bubbly (bubblegum pink) swim cap to protect her beehive. (this conclusion made seeing the height to which the cap was stretched. She was cute as a button. Telling stories about driving to Vegas. I wonder if I had a flash into my future ...

Just Wonderin'

LeeLeeMac

No comments: