Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dream Weavin' (read : ridiculous mix of tv too soon before bed)

So Wills and Kate were in town (town unrecognizable) and she decided she was going to ditch hubby for the day and hang out with Heidi and I. So we went to a pub and we're chilling out, laughing, talking , you know, the things you do with a princess in a pub. Word was getting out that she was around and the place was starting to fill up but I had to run home for something.

I was rushing because I had to get back to hang out with my new BFF before the crowd got to be too much.

On my way back through my neighbourhood (neighbourhood also unrecognizable) I, along with the rest of the crowd, lets say about a dozen, were taken hostage by an Asian military. I was laying on the ground thinking 'Great, now I'm going to miss hanging out with Kate. And the bouncers aren't going to let me in because they won't believe that I was already there with her".

Then I looked up and saw the soliders and thought (still dreaming) 'well, thats just ridiculous, this has to be a dream, I'm Canadian, this doesn't happen in Canada'.

AND I WOKE UP!!!

I woke up because the thought of being taken down by a foreign military wasn't realistic.

But .... hanging out in public with the Duchess of Cornwall is ...

Oh man - glad my subconscious world stays sub, and doesn't surface to conscious.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I have the craziest dreams too!! I really wonder where it comes from because there is no way I would be able to come up with it while being awake!!